Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
Delivery may be via Royal Mail or a courier, Mon-Fri (Saturday too for Royal Mail). We are able to arrange a Saturday morning courier delivery for a further charge (0330 1133999). To ensure you receive your order safely, please give a daytime address where someone can sign for delivery. If no-one can sign for your delivery, please indicate a safe place where we can leave your order.
If you request for you items to be left without a signature (i.e. behind the wheelie bin) we cannot be responsible for missing or damaged goods.
If your parcel is returned, we will have to charge handling and postage again (usually £1.00 + postage) to resend.
We will deliver to the address as you have entered it on the order. We cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete. Please check the delivery address if you are uncertain. If you request a delivery to a business, we shall consider the delivery to be successful, if it is delivered to a reception area and signed for by a representative at that address.
Dispatch can take up to 5 days from the date we receive your order, although every effort will be made to dispatch earlier. All parcels sent by insured carrier and must be signed for. Do not accept damaged goods. If goods fail to arrive after 14 days, please notify us on 0330 1133999 (Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm). Where goods are sent via Royal Mail, please report any damage within 7 working days.
If you would like your delivery on a certain date (eg. birthday or special occasion), please let us know when you place your order and we will do our best to achieve it.
We do our best to secure delivery within 14 days of the date of your order, but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
UK Royal Mail and UK Parcel Network
Goods may be sent via parcel services, where the weight of goods is over 2.5kg.
Please note that the above table only applies to Mainland UK deliveries. Should courier services be required to the Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland, an extra charge will be required.
Please note shipping cost's to none mainland UK can often fluxuate.
If such need arises that tracking of an item is required, the appropriate tracking number will be supplied along with the relevant couriers website. From there the item(s) can be tracked up until delivery.
We aim to deliver all goods within 72 hours of receipt of orders. This excludes weekend and public holidays.
For Royal Mail deliveries if no one is present at time of delivery goods will be held at your local post office until such time as you can collect them.
Rescheduled courier deliveries will be attempted once you the customer have been contacted to arrange a more suitable time. Failure to be present at time of delivery may incur further charges.
Returns and Cancellations
Rights of cancellation if the Purchaser is a Consumer purchasing Goods Online
- You may cancel the Contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the Goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood by hand or post, fax or email to our Contact Details address giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the Goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the Goods to Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood at your own cost. The Goods must be returned to the Sales Department at the address advised via email once you have requested your return.
You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood that you are cancelling the Contract, Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the Goods.
- If you do not return the Goods as required, Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
Rights of Cancellation for other Purchasers
- Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood will not accept any cancellation of a Contract pursuant to prior negotiation and agreement without Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywoods written consent, and under no circumstances will cancellation be accepted for Special Order items which have been specifically ordered by or on the Purchasers behalf and manufactured to the Purchasers requirements.
- Goods returned as not wanted or incorrectly ordered must be sent carriage paid; will be accepted only if returned within 30 days from invoice date, in original condition and packaging, and will be credited subject to a 20% handling charge (minimum charge £2).
- Goods properly delivered by Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood will only be accepted for return or credit subject to Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywoods prior consent and on terms that the Purchaser shall indemnify Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood as a result of cancellation.
- In the event of any need to return Goods, a returns authorisation number must be obtained from Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood by contacting the Sales Department the number must be clearly marked on an accompanying returns note.
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging, and we reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item needs to be reduced in price for resale.
- 6. Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood will not be responsible for delays in processing or crediting returns which are not marked with our returns authorisation number, neither will Gleam Holdings Inc./Melanie Mills Hollywood be under any liability whatsoever for any Goods returned without prior consent. Returns must be accompanied by written details giving date of purchase, original invoice number, returns authorisation number and reason for return.